THE EAGAR FAMILY
~Our Family Tree Is Full Of Nuts~

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ashley...16....CAR...ugh!!!

Ashley turns 16 on Thursday & I've been looking for an inexpensive little car for her. GEEZ..are there any to be found without traveling across the state?!? I gave her an incentive of a car, if she would get her Young Womanhood Recognition done. Well...guess what....she is almost done with it & is holding me to my promise...IMAGINE THAT!! (what was I thinking)?? Sometimes 'mothers' lose their minds & say or do things that are CRAZY!! =) Anyways.... hopefully I will find a good little car that will get her to school & back. Any suggestions???

Update on Sports.....

Ashley has a Volleyball game today against Snowflake & hopefully they will WIN!! They have a good little team but don't seem to have much luck with winning. Hayden has a Football game here on Friday against Williams Field (a new Gilbert school) & hopefully they will WIN too. Our football team has played Coolidge, St. Johns & Wilcox - winning 2 out of 3. Conference games start next Friday, Oct. 3rd, against Snowflake & it is Homecoming!! There are some good teams in the 3A East...so we should have some EXCITING games ahead.

I will try to get some pics posted soon....... I promise!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, my... Your baby is all grown up! I bet you are VERY proud of her for being so close to obtaining her Young Women Recognition.

Will RV be playing in the valley??? If you do, drop me a line... Maybe we can visit?!?

Cindy said...

We will be coming to the valley for State....(I'm thinking positive). I will let you know when & lets definately get together...maybe lunch at Olive Garden =)

Marci said...

I can't believe that Ash is going to be 16...scary that is. I will keep my eyes out for a cute little car for her! I will have to stop by and visit with ya at the store...the new one looks so good with the rock! I wanted to go to the vball game against Snowflake, but Thursdays are my crazy evening...gymnastics with all four little girls. Love readin' your blog!

The Fackpack said...

Hi guys wow it was good to hear from you and look at your blog take care and we will keep checking in.
love ya