THE EAGAR FAMILY
~Our Family Tree Is Full Of Nuts~

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

OK...OK...I'm blogging about my family....

I can't believe it is already the middle of September & autumn begins Monday. This is my favorite time of year. I love the leaves changing, the cooler (sweater) weather, football games and the new candles that smell of home-made goodies baking in the oven.

How blessed I am to have a wonderful family who loves me unconditionally & I TOTALLY love them the same. Dusty has been patient with me learning the ropes at the store. We have had some difficult times but all in all I think it's going to be GREAT!!

Hayden has been busy with football! I am happy that he is doing something he loves & is doing so great at it!! I am becoming quite the football fan...even watching NFL & College games at home. I believe that Hayden has alot of potential to do great things in his life. Today I signed him up to take the ACT test & had to name colleges that he is interested in....WOW...it's hard to believe he's going to be gone soon. I tear up just thinking about it...I am definately one of those mothers who boobs over every little thing lately.

Ashley is playing Volleyball & is doing really good. I just love this dark haired girl of mine....she makes me laugh. She will be 16 on October 2nd & I'm not sure about her driving & dating!?!? What a great group of friends she has & I hope they will continue to look out for each other, be happy & enjoy life to the fullest.

My heart is heavy for a dear friend who is having health problems. I hope he continues to get better & will stay positive...no matter what!! I truly believe with cancer that you have to stay positive, hang in there & fight, fight, fight!! (once a cheerleader, always a cheerleader..sorry) I believe there's HOPE! We love you Steven!

3 comments:

Wiltbank Family said...

I had fun sniffin' with ya,.... (candels that is)
Okay, you talked about your family, now where's the pictures???
Rachel

Unknown said...

1. I miss you, sooooooo much, and our days with the cheerleaders at RVMS.
2. Oh my!!! I can't believe Ashley is almost SIXTEEN! Seems like just yesterday she made it to 6th grade.
3. Will you keep me posted on Steven's progression? If you see them, tell them I'm thinking about them.
4. What's this about college"S... " for Hayden??? ASU!

Unknown said...

Cindy, it's no longer the middle of September, it's the END, and I've been waiting for an update from you! When should I expect this to happen?!? :P