THE EAGAR FAMILY
~Our Family Tree Is Full Of Nuts~

Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Power of Prayer

Yesterday my Mom had her chemotherapy treatment in Tucson and was told that she is in REMISSION!!! There is no sign of the cancer~~~Yeah!!! :) Talk about prayers being answered!! Her Dr. wants to continue chemotherapy, because pancreatic cancer is one of the worst kinds to have & they don't want to take any chances on it coming back. She was diagnosed a year ago & has truly been through alot. I believe her positive attitude has pulled her through~~~I Love You Mom~~~

Last weekend my Mom & I went to visit my nieces & nephews (Dustin, Lorri, Farrah & Andrew(my brother Doug's kids) in Anthony NM (near El Paso, Tx). What a wonderful time we had~~~~Farrah had her 21st birthday party & I got to see my great-nieces (Alexis & Kaelynn), who are the cutest little girls in the world!!!
Here is a pic of my Mom, Alexis & Kaelynn

2 comments:

Wiltbank Family said...

I am so HAPPY for your Family. How great, I can't believe it!! It's gone! WOW!! Tell your Mom I said that I'm thinking of her. Love ya, Rachel

Ginger said...

I am so excited to hear that your mom is in remission! I sure love your mom - she was like a 2nd mom to me when Suz & I were in HS... what a blessing for you guys!