THE EAGAR FAMILY
~Our Family Tree Is Full Of Nuts~

Thursday, August 12, 2010

BACK to SCHOOL!!

Ashley's senior year started today & it makes me sad! Where did the time go?? Time definately flies by & I HATE it! I miss my kids being little~wish I could go back~I would be a stay-at-home Mom~Not worry about the house being clean all the time~I wouldn't stress over the small stuff~my list goes on & on! Hayden's 2nd year of College starts Aug. 23rd & he has decided to transfer to EAC in Thatcher. He is going to try-out for the baseball team & seems excited about it!

I have registered for College at NPC as a full-time student & will hopefully start the nursing program this time next year. There are some pre-requisite classes that I need to get out of the way first. I am looking forward to going back to school~hopefully I can handle it~23 years is a long time to be out of HS. I LOVED taking care of my Grandma & my Mom so I look forward to taking care of others in the future! =)

My niece Devanie had her baby on 8-6-10~Carter Lee Tate~7 lbs 3 oz. He is a perfect little boy & we LOVE him so much already!

No comments: