THE EAGAR FAMILY
~Our Family Tree Is Full Of Nuts~

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer...hmmmm!

I can't believe it is already the middle of July, where has the summer gone??? It definately hasn't been full of things I had hoped for~but I'm not giving up yet, gotta get out there & make it AWESOME!

Hayden has decided to transfer from Adams State College in Colorado down to Eastern Arizona College & boy have I had mixed feelings about it! Football is no longer in his future BUT he hopes to tryout for the baseball team at EAC. There is more to life than football, I wish him happiness & success in whatever he chooses to do =)

Ashley's senior year will start August 12th.....HOLY COW....I can't believe it! She is going to be the Student Body Social~Chairman & seems really excited about it! Her summer has been full of hanging out with friends...swimming at Becker Lake...going to movies in Show Low...sleepovers...volleyball...basketball...she definately lives life to the fullest & I'm happy for her =)

My year so far has NOT gone the way I had planned! Does it ever??? I miss my Mom on a daily basis...will it EVER get better (not sure)??? I have heard that your 40's can be the BEST years...gotta say, I'm looking forward to it!!!! I have a WONDERFUL man in my life, thank goodness!! My children are AWESOME & bring me sooooo much HAPPINESS!! These are things that REALLY matter in my life & hopefully I can focus on that! I've come to realize that life doesn't revolve around what other people think of me...only what my family thinks of ME, THAT'S what REALLY counts!!! I am ALSO thankful for the WONDERFUL friends in my life, you know who you are...THANK YOU for loving me unconditionally =)

Til next time....... =)

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your blog. I love it when I read what other people are feeling and thinking because it helps me to see that we are all so much alike. I'm sorry you are not having the summer you had hoped. I hope it gets better! Love ya!