THE EAGAR FAMILY
~Our Family Tree Is Full Of Nuts~

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

GRADUATION =(

I can't believe Hayden is graduating from High School. Mixed feelings for sure, where did the time go? It's hard to believe my little boy is grown up & leaving home in a couple of months. The tears just seem to flow these days & I feel like such a cry~baby! Hayden has always been more of a home-body & the thought of him leaving home is HARD! I am sooooo proud of him & the GOOD person that he has turned out to be. He has an AWESOME future ahead of him & I look forward to this new JOURNEY in his life.

May...May...May...what a CRAZY month!

My Mom is doing good & is home for the SUMMER! The cancer is once again in remission....which is REALLY AMAZING! The pneumonia is showing up again & some infection in her stomach, but hopefully nothing serious! Thanks again for all the thoughts & prayers!

Hayden & Ashley will be working at the store for the SUMMER, to earn some money! Ashley will be attending EFY in Provo the first week in June....VERY EXCITING! Hayden will be leaving for college in July & HOPEFULLY the month of June will go by SLOW! (wishful thinking..I know)

Dusty & I will be celebrating our 22nd Wedding Anniversary June 6th! Once again, NO Hawaii but hopefully we can go for our 25th Anniversary! (that is my WISH anyways :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think someone needs CHOCOLATE! You are not losing your children... You are welcoming new experiences and excitement. Oooohh, and trips to Colorado, just becuz you can. And, maybe a trip to Hawaii without having to worry about your children. BTW: Happy anniversary a little early (that's my brother's and Marcie Udall's birthday).

Ginger said...

I can't believe he is graduating. I still remember coming over with Suz and you were decorating his bedroom either getting ready for him or he was just born... I can't remember exactly. Seems like forever ago and yesterday all at the same time! Hope you can have lots of fun with him this summer!

Dorlene said...

Can't believe Haydon is leaving home. When I moved into my house 12 years ago, he was just a little guy and now he's off to college. Where in the heck did time go? Absolutely and positively, the best is yet to come!

Unknown said...

Hey... Where are the pictures??? I've been waiting. And, FYI: I'll be in Eagar next Monday - 6/8