THE EAGAR FAMILY
~Our Family Tree Is Full Of Nuts~

Saturday, April 25, 2009

WiNd....WiNd...&...MORE $@%* WIND!!!!

Wow.....It's WINDY for a change!! Dusty & Hayden went fishing at Roosevelt & Ashley is in Payson at her track meet. I just talked to all of them & they are dealing with the WIND too! HOLY COW.....ENOUGH ALREADY! I am working at the store & watching the trash from Basha's fly by the windows. UGGHHHHHHH!!!

Well my weekend started off with my momma cat abandoning her 4 little ones that are 2wks old. I spent the night & morning with crying babies...trying to feed them formula out of a dropper. I'm not sure they are getting enough food....what to do? Hopefully they'll be drinking out of a bowl soon!

There was a good turnout for my mom's benefit on April 15th...thanks to all my friends & family who donated their time & money. She still hasn't been able to start chemo because her body is not quite ready. Hopefully she will continue to get stronger. Thanks again for all your thoughts & prayers =)

ALSO!!!!! I got my braces off on April 15th...."WOO-HOO"!!!! It feels sooooooo goood to have those puppies OFF!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Cindy... It was good to hear from you again. Sorry to hear about the wind though. I'm feeling for ya. As for the baby kitties, you're gonna have to feed them for a couple of weeks, and just like a human baby; every couple of hours. Warm up the milk a bit. Oh, and check at Western Drug... They used to sell baby bottles for animals. I always had to cut a bigger hole in the nipple, but it allows the kitties to suck, rather than forcing milk in them.

Dorlene said...

Hi Cindy - I am so dang tired of the wind. Makes me one cranky old grump. Glad to hear Arlene is doing well. Hope everybody survives the wind this weekend. Good to catch up with you.