THE EAGAR FAMILY
~Our Family Tree Is Full Of Nuts~

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Go Cardinals!!!!!

The Cardinals WIN....The Cardinals WIN......The Cardinals WIN!!!! Dusty & Hayden ENJOYED the BIG game on Saturday! They had never been to a NFL game before & were IMPRESSED with the University of Phoenix Stadium & the ARIZONA CARDINALS!!!!









Ashley & I watched a couple of movies (Yes Man...pretty crude/Marley & Me...really good but really sad) close to the stadium (with texts of the score from Dusty)! I am so glad Dusty & Hayden got to go to the game together~~what a FUN experience for them!!!

On the way home Sunday it started to snow between Salt River Canyon & Show Low. There was one wreck & a couple cars off the side of the road. I love the snow..... but not when we're trying to get home in it.








We have moved into our new store FINALLY & hope to open Monday, January 12th! It is SOOOOOOOO nice!!!! I will post some pics for my out of town friends, sometime soon =0)

3 comments:

Thueson Family :) said...

YAY!!! That is SOO exciting!! I can't wait to see pictures!! =) I'm glad that they had fun at the game!! I love you!

britney said...

Wow! Im so jealous dusty & hayden got to go to the game! Glad you all had a good time and made it home safely. It can be nerve wracking driving in snow like that!

Marci said...

Sunday will be such an exciting day for AZ fans...it's still crazy to me that the Cards are in the Superbowl! Hope they WIN! Your store does look so nice on the outside...have to come and peek at the inside someday...congrats!!!