THE EAGAR FAMILY
~Our Family Tree Is Full Of Nuts~

Friday, December 26, 2008

"OUT OF SHAPE"!!!

WOW.....I can't believe Christmas is over...it was here & gone in a FLASH!! Ashley got a new snowboard & we spent the day at Sunrise skiing! I have not been skiing in 20 years & boy am I sore!! This body is NOT in shape!! I hurt from my waist up!!! While skiing my knees were aching but NOW it's my whole upper half....what was I thinking????? Pj & Dj went with us & we had a GREAT time!! Ashley & I got Dusty & Hayden tickets to the Cardinals Playoff game next weekend. We are looking forward to going with them & spending some time in the warm weather. (hopefully it will be warm)!!! GO CARDINALS!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a LOT of fun! It was nice to hear from you again... You haven't blogged much lately... HINT!

Erharts02 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

So, how was the big weekend? Were Dusty and Hayden excited about the game???