THE EAGAR FAMILY
~Our Family Tree Is Full Of Nuts~

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May Madness!

I can't believe it is already May 18th....HOLY COW!!! Ashley has Seminary Graduation and Baccalaureate on Sunday.  Graduation is Thursday May 26th and she leaves to go to NAU on May 31st & she'll be gone til July 6th.  I can't believe she'll be gone soon but THANKFULLY she'll be back July 6th til she leaves in August. 

I will be leaving June 5th til June 25th to take a CNA course in Mesa~I have to have this certification to apply to the nursing program.  Dusty & Hayden will be 'bachelors' for the month of June, I may need a housekeeper! =)

It has been so nice not having homework.....I have gotten some cleaning done on my house that was badly needed.  I love school, but having a break right now is HEAVENLY!! =)

1 comment:

Ginger said...

I'm so glad you are going back to school to be a nurse. I think you will make a great nurse! Poor Ash... is she going to be gone and miss the 4th or will she get to come home for the weekend?