THE EAGAR FAMILY
~Our Family Tree Is Full Of Nuts~

Monday, June 7, 2010

Bliss!

Ashley went on the Trek & had a POSITIVE fun experience! She had Mike & Angie Colwell for a Ma & Pa with a GREAT family! I am so proud of her for going & making the BEST of it, she is definately growing up! Dusty & I went on the Trek in 2000 as Adult participants, it is pretty tough, I won't lie! We both loved the experience & had GREAT Trek families. In 2005, we went again as Ma & Pa, which was an AMAZING experience as well. We had the BEST family & hopefully made their experience an AWESOME one. Hayden was able to go in 2005 too & he had a GOOD Ma & Pa/family too. (Thanks to Ginger Wiltbank for the Pic =)

Hayden had a couple of sports clinics to do up at Adams State College June 6-10 & I decided to go along for the ride! I have plenty of things to do to keep me busy...(2) quilts to finish for my niece & nephew & books to read. The weather is warm during the day & it has been raining in the afternoon. It is green & beautiful =) Hayden is busy from 8:30 am to 9 pm. Wednesday, he only has to be in clinic til noon, so hopefully we can do some sight~seeing =)

Dusty & I celebrated our Anniversary June 6th away from each other =( I can't believe it has been 23 years!!!! HOLY COW!!! I am the LUCKIEST woman in the whole~wide~world to be married to such a SWEET & LOVING man! What a GREAT married life we've had & I'm hoping for many many more years of BLISS =)

No comments: