THE EAGAR FAMILY
~Our Family Tree Is Full Of Nuts~

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I can't BELIEVE it's March!!

This past month has been a blurr!

Update on my Mom:
She is in La Canada Care Center in Tucson for rehabilitation after pneumonia. This facility is GREAT & they have helped her soooooo much. She is getting stronger each day & hopefully won't have to stay there too long.

My family & I have decided to have a benefit for my Mom on April 15th at the American Legion. We have truly tried to handle all of the expenses ourselves but it's time to have help. My moms insurance has helped with medical bills, but our out of pocket expenses (gas, food & motel rooms) since she was diagnosed in 2007 have reached the $20,000 mark. We have seen success in other benefits helping families with medical expenses & are hoping for the same result. We have set up an account at National Bank of Arizona for donations also. If anyone would like to donate to the auction, please let me know. Thanks for all the prayers & get-well wishes =)

No comments: