THE EAGAR FAMILY
~Our Family Tree Is Full Of Nuts~

Sunday, November 9, 2008

I am THANKFUL for my children!

H ~ Hunting & Fishing
A ~ Awesome Quarterback
Y ~ Yells for Ashley
D ~ Dustan (middle name)
E ~ Enjoys hanging out with his Dad
N ~ Never Complains

Hayden is a senior & is so much FUN to have around. He has GREAT friends & we enjoy having them at our house. When your kids start growing up, you can't help but think back to when they were little. Hayden has done some changing.....check him out at 7 & again at 17. I would have both of my kids back little again in a heartbeat!!!




A ~ A Piano Player
S ~ Sophmore
H ~ Has GREAT friends
L ~ Loves Sully (her dog)
E ~ ELK Fan
Y ~ Yells for Hayden

Ashley got her school pictures back & they turned out SO good. I can't believe how much she changes from year to year. What a BEAUTIFUL young woman she has turned out to be. Here she is at 6 years old & now at 16 years old.


3 comments:

Dorlene said...

good grief where did the time go? They were 4 and 6 when I moved into my house??? I agree let me have my little ones one more time!

Erharts02 said...

LOL those pictures are how I still think of those two! My mom has some pretty good ones of Hayden and Kellin in a power wheels jeep! Doesn't seem like that long ago!

Unknown said...

I'm waiting to hear how the game went... Did you win???

Sorry I couldn't be there with ya... It would be great to see you again.