THE EAGAR FAMILY
~Our Family Tree Is Full Of Nuts~

Saturday, August 9, 2008

"time flies when you're having fun"

I've been thinking about this Summer & the fun we've had............

We went fishing at Roosevelt on Memorial Day Weekend & had so much fun. Caught quite a few fish.......Dusty caught a 10lb bass & Hayden caught a 12lb bass..........(K, who's the better fisherman now?) =)

In June I went to Rocky Point, Mexico with CB, my Mom, Suzanna, PJ & Mary. I had never been to Mexico & it was sooooo relaxing. I enjoyed it very much!! It was nice spending time with my Mom.

When I got back from Mexico......Julie Allen, Ashley, Shilee & I went to see Tim Mcgraw...WOW!!! He is GREAT in concert! He truly is a "Real Good Man" =DDD

July started off with a BANG!! Ashley, Rachel & Macie Wiltbank, Darrlyn & Jonna Edwards & I went to the AMERICAN IDOL Concert in Glendale........We LOVED it!! We are BIG AI fans & are going to make this an annual trip. Spending time together was priceless....Thanks guys!!

Dusty & Hayden went to football camp in Colorado for a week in July. We can't wait to watch some games............."WE ARE READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL"!!!!!

School starts this coming Wednesday (8/13) & it's just come too quickly. I've enjoyed my kids this Summer & look forward to a "WONDERFUL" year!!

I am working at the Appliance store & so far so good!! Hopefully all will go well for everybody. I MISS everyone at RVVC though =(

Well thats all for now...........I'll keep you posted with.... Hayden's football stuff & Ashley's volleyball stuff! GO ELKS!!

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Hi, I saw you commented on Deirdre Eagar's blog and thought I would drop in. I should know who you are or at least who your husband belongs to. My kids all graduated from RV High. We were the Heywoods. My Mom is Phyllis Colter. I figure your husband is either Gloria or Nita's boy.

The Nelson's said...

hey. I am so happy that you left me a comment on my blog. now I can add you if you dont mind? So I live all the way in washington and I have been hearing allot about this Eagar boy. I guess he is one of the best football players that has ever gone to round vally high school. I just found out that this is your son. Good luck this year!

The Gouldings said...

It is so good to hear from you. It has been fun seeing your family and getting updated. Feel free to ad my blog and I would love to add yours to mine too.
I was so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope that she is doing well. It's a tough fight, but it's great to have family there to help you. I wish her all the best and will pray for her health.