THE EAGAR FAMILY
~Our Family Tree Is Full Of Nuts~

Monday, July 14, 2008

Hello......................

Wow Summer is flying right along---- Please slowwwwww down:( !! I'm not ready for Hayden to be a Senior it's crazy how fast they grow up. This Summer has been filled with sports camps, practices & hanging out with friends. As for Dusty & I --- work, work, work! Dusty and I are building a new store in Eagar in front of Bashas....Eagar Appliance formally known as Brannon's Refrigeration. Hopefully we will be in the store by August & have a Grand Opening September 1st. I have given my notice at Dr. Heaps office after 8 years. It is truly bittersweet but I look forward to my new adventure working with Dusty at the new store.

2 comments:

Candace said...

I saw your post on Rachel's blog and HAD to see your blog. :) I remember bringing myself or Christopher into Dr. Heap's office and you taking care of us. What a great memory that was!

A store by Bashas! Wow! Has Eagar started growing? I am excited for you guys and your new store. I wish you much success! You will have to post a picture.

Cindy said...

It's good to hear from you! I loved looking at your blog & seeing how much your boys have grown. WOW!! I look forward to our new store & will definately post pics when it is done. Take Care & I'll add you to "my favorite people" so we can stay in touch.